Thursday, November 3, 2011

accepting the challenge

 i've heard the term "bucket list" used over and over, but i hadn't ever before accepted the 'challenge' to actually write it down.  so here it is...

pass the CPA exam.  learn how to sew.  start a photography business.  visit Europe, South America, Austrailia, Albania, England...  finish The Holy Bible.  have another baby.  ski, snowboard, surf.  climb a mountain.  drive cross-country.  be a room-mother.  coach a team.  write a song.  have a video go viral.  model my son.  stay married until death-does-us-part. {not in any particular order}

This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment